HPS Fundraising and Grants Sub-Committee
HPS Fundraising and Grants Sub-Committee is a group of parent and staff volunteers that:
- Coordinate fund-raising and fun-raising events through out the year!
- Provide opportunities for class fundraising events
- Research and apply for grants to fund projects and additional resources for the kids
- Seek donations from the local and business community to support HPS fundraising.
Help bring the parent community together! As the school continues to grow in both student numbers and community spirit, the HPS Fundraising and Grants Sub-Committee are finding more opportunities for bringing the community together. We have overseen events such as:
- 2015 Parents and Friends Trivia Night (sure to make another appearance in 2016!)
- HPS 60th Year Anniversary
Does your company offer Employee Grants?
Do you work for a large company such as NAB, Toyota or Telstra?
Many large companies provide employee grants throughout the year for your choice of non-profit organisation. We have projects lined up ready for funding, we can even write the grant application for you!
Let us know and we can help raise funds for the kids!
Know of a business that would donate prizes?
Do you own or work for a business that might like to donate prizes for raffles or events? We are happy to advertise the business at the event as a gesture of thanks!
Please get in contact with us!
We have also sourced funding/donations for projects and resources such as:
- Thousands of dollars of English and Japanese books
- New AFL goal posts
- Additional Hall resources
- Additional teaching materials
- Classroom Sporting equipment
We are looking for new ideas for events and also have a number of fundraising projects on the agenda for 2016 such as:
- 2016 Trivia Night
- Class cinema days
- Fundraising Projects
- Portable stage
- Sports equipment
- Art materials
- Sports uniforms
- ICT equipment
We would love to hear from parents who wish to join HPS Fundraising and Grants sub-committee or support our work in any way! It doesn’t matter what skills you have, there are a variety of tasks that you can be involved in.
It’s a great way to get involved, meet other parents and raise funds for the kids whilst you are doing it!
If you have any questions regarding the sub-committee or events, contact Chris Leffler at email@example.com