You are invited to our
60th Anniversary Celebration
Friday 24 October from 2.30pm to 6.00pm
2.00 – 2.30 Public to visit the classrooms and observe Teaching and Learning
2.30 – 3.30 Special assembly in Penfold Hall. Unveiling of the plaques commemorating the planting of She-Oak forest (by Prep to 2 students) and of Mosaics (made by grade 3 to 6 students). Students to return to class for refreshments
3.30 – 6.00 Display of class photos and other memorabilia in Hall Refreshments
Former students: tells us about your recollections of your days at Huntingdale Primary School
We would like to know your thoughts…
Send us an email. We will collect them, bind them and keep them as part of the celebration.
If you do not know where to start, here are some suggestions….
- When were you a student at HPS?
- What is your best memory of HPS?
- What lasting legacy has HPS left on your life?
- What were the characteristics of your favourite teacher? What made him/her your favourite teacher?
- What aspect of the school has changed the most since when you were a student?
- Can you think of milestones from when you were a student which would be important in defining the school’s history?
- Other comments……..